Thursday, March 13, 2008

8 Things about ME..

I was tagged by Bogie. Thanks for this tag.I love your tag.

In the 8 Facts About Yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

Here are the rules:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.****

HERES MY LIST'S:

1. I have a mole under my right ear.( ako ni pa operahan..ehheh)
2. The only GIRL in my mother's side. (grabe ka spoiled..hehe)
3. Love to eat "BULAD" and "INUN_UNAN". (na miss ni nko)
4. I got nice straight legs.( ingon ako mga friends ug dili friends)
5. I can speak Koean. (Gamay ra gud )
6. I love to use my hands while eating, "magkinamot".(Basta naa sa blay, pero karon panagsa nlng)
7. I got lots of boyfriends. LOL!!( tu-o mo)
8. Love to sleep naked.hahahah.( honest..)

Tell us about yourself, its your turn to pass this tag too...

Prose of Relevance,Texas life,LogicYuan, Wish Master, Kousikh,Simonso
Dipdeep,Through Foreign Eyes

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home