Monday, March 10, 2008

Thoughts....

Right now, I have lots of questions on my mind and
I hope you could help me answer some of it.
It made me confuse though. Here are the list:

*Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

*Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

*If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

*What do you do when you see an endangered
animal eating an endangered
plant?




*Is there another word for synonym?

*Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

*Why do women wear evening gowns to nightclubs?
Shouldn't they be wearing night gowns?
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?


*Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?




*If people from Poland are called "Poles," why aren't
people from Holland called "Holes?"


*Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist,
but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?


*Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?

*Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

*Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?



Hope you can help me to figure out the answer of these questions
that keeps bothering me.




-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home