Sunday, August 10, 2008

ST. CLAIR COUNTY FAIR 2008


Its been awhile that I have never been into a carnival or just a simple Fun Fair. Way back in the Philippines I always make sure of myself that at least every weekend I could visit a Fun Fair or just even a recreation center. Playing games like Dart games, Water Guns,Riding a ferris wheel,or just even enjoying eating an ice cream and look at the people around.



But last Friday, my hubby made my wish come true because he took me to 2008 St. Clair County Fair, at BELLE CLAIR FAIRGROUNDS PARK.

They features:CARNIVAL, LUEHRS IDEAL RIDES, LIVESTOCK SHOWING IN BARNS, AIR CONDITIONED EXPOSITION HALL FILLED WITH EXHIBITS AND VENDORS, NIGHTLY STAGE ENTERTAINMENT IN THE TROPHY ROOM and EXCITING EVENTS IN THE ARENA: STOCK CAR RACING, DEMO DERBY, MIDGET RACES, MOTORCYCLE RACES, VARIETY OF DELICIOUS FOOD BOOTHS, EVERYTHING FROM SHISH KEBABS AND BARBECUE TO CORN DOGS AND FUNNEL CAKES, BEER GARDEN OPEN NIGHTLY FEATURING POPULAR BANDS.

Posing sa ko!!



Mosakay ko or dili?



Babe?malayo ang tingin, wala namang tinatanaw!!!hahaha



Pa picture sa manok na murag Pabo!!!



Kaon sa ko CornDog, gutom man!!



It was really fun. I even meet some of my students there together with their Mom and Dad. It's really good sometimes to go out and relax and enjoy the fun with your love ones.

Hubby and I went home that day wearing a big smile in our faces cause aside from winning some prizes we got in some games, we are also very thankful that we had that time to be very close to each other and we had so much fun.

Pa picture before mo uli!!

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home