Monday, April 6, 2009

Proud Parents

Wow, it’s been awhile that I never blog. Yes, because I was so busy and since I was pregnant my daily routine seems so different and I'm always tired because what I just want was to sleep and relax.

But this day I will be starting to blog again because I have a new life now. Do you know why? Cause just March 18, 2009 (Wed) at exactly 7:33am I deliver my first baby girl. I named her Leanna Erika Salas-Reeb. She weighs 5lbs and 12.5 ounces. I was so happy the first time I held her I cried for joy and I had this indescribable feeling within me.

I know that my hubby and I gonna be very happy and we are so excited to be with her and support her in all of her endeavor in her future. I'm so proud being a Mom.






-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At April 8, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Blogger liedto said...

as long as little Leanna does not grow up to like her mommy, then she will be a fine person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home