Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This is my life:by Shirley Bassey : favorite songs of my MOM.

My Mom was a great singer when she was in her younger days, till now. She won lots of competition locals or nationals. When she become a teacher in public, they named her the District 1 Songbird. They always let my Mom sings in every teacher's programs. My Mom's favorite piece is THIS IS MY LIFE, by Shirley Bassey. But actually she knows all Shirley Bassey's songs.

I'm or shall I say WE are so proud to have a Mother like her. And no doubt, all of us her siblings inherit her golden voice and we are so lucky to have this gift, to sing. Now my niece got her talent too. I do beleive in this saying,"KUNG ANO ANG PUNO, SIYA RIN ANG BUNGA".

Just enjoy the video.The songs here are sang by famous Filipino singers.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At March 4, 2008 at 7:24 PM, Blogger tx sweetie said...

hi twiti..tenk u sa pag agi sa ako haws nga payag. hala sa mao diay kanindot ninyo oi mga singer ug gifted man jud mo tanan. IDOL baya to naku kaayo si dipdeep kay makalaglag bra mokanta..hehe shh yaw saba haha

 
At March 4, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Blogger tweety said...

hahhaha...mao ba?ako sad inig kanta nako makalalag gyud ug brief..hahah..keep visiting..God Bless!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home