Saturday, March 8, 2008

How to dress well in a simple way

Just last Thursday, I had to visit my Doctor at BARNES- JEWISH HOSPITAL for my appointment. Well, I need to dressed well cause I know that there will be lots of people around the place. Yes, I may not know them but I think that its nice and more decent to others eye if you look more presentable. In my situation, where ever I go I always see to it that I'm properly dressed to the place where I'm heading to. For some, knowing how to dress well and look great is difficult. It is something that for them takes a lot of time and effort. While for others, who know the secrets to successful dressing, looking great daily is not only possible but easily accomplished. And I'm one of those people who do effortless in dressing up. Effortless dressing is something that can be learned if you take the time.

But when I was in the doctors clinic and waiting for my turn to be called, two young girls entered the clinic, one was pregnant and the other one was just I think a friend of her. I was so shocked of the way she dressed up. Wow, I know that this is a democratic country, yes you can do whatever you want to do but, for God sake dressing up properly is not that hard task to do. Is it proper to go to the doctor just wearing your "PJ's" (PAJAMA)? Well, a very damp, dirty PJ's...and not even well groomed? My golly, I'm so ashamed of myself for HER."Mura raman naa cya sa iyang kusina?"hahahah

Heres the picture of this girl...
BAHAY MO BA ITO ATE????


ANG UBAN NA PASYENTE...SEE, THEY ARE ALL DRESSED UP!
!


OF COURSE, AKO...NI..



Why is looking good best important? The reasons are simple. We feel better when we know we look our best and people react to us in a more positive manner when we look good. This old cliché is still true, " You only get one chance to make a good first impression".I know that it is not fair that I judged this young girl on how she look but since I can’t control it, the only other alternative is to go with it.

One thing more,being well dressed involves knowing yourself - your lifestyle, your best colors, your best clothing styles, best hairstyles and so much more. So I'm recommending 3 simple steps on how to dress well:

1. Keep clothes wrinkle-free. No matter how expensive your clothes are or how well they fit if they are wrinkled you will lose all credibility. Take care of your clothing by keeping them well pressed and hang them to prevent wrinkles. Before you buy pants, skirts or blouses check to see how easily they wrinkle by taking a little of the fabric in your hand and squeezing for two seconds. If it wrinkles don’t buy it.

2. The perfect fit. Clothes that fit well will make you appear slimmer and present a more polished look. It is amazing how much difference an inch taken off or added in a certain place can make. Why nip and tuck your body when you can nip and tuck your clothes and get the same result?

3. Grooming. A neat, fashionable hairstyle, subtle makeup and good overall grooming are the final touches to a well-dressed look.

If you pay attention to the following three steps you will be on your way to looking great. A polished look can be yours every day, if you dedicate a little time and effort up front to learn about yourself and how to choose the right styles and colors. It’s the first step to investing in you.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At March 9, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Blogger tx sweetie said...

wow grabi pud nis kana oi.hehe wala man lang pasubali nag jamma jamma sa ospital saon.same pud sa akong nakit an sa airport pa jud to as in jamma kaau ug naka house slippers.unsa kaha thinking nila nga gihimo man lang ila balay ang publico nga mga lugar.nice post twit..

 
At March 10, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Blogger tweety said...

sakto gyud ka..hahha..kita mag Pinoy kay maghuna-huna gyud kon asa ta adto..musta nka??c baby musta na??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home