Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Leanna Erika on her bouncer!

My daughter had done such great achievement of living on Earth for 5 months and 21 days so far. I keep track of all the progress she've made so that when she wants to know all about her in the future I have a record of them all here in my blog.

Anyways,I want share this picture that I took the other day.This is how she loves her bouncer. Shes so happy and excited every time I put her in here . She's really enjoying on her bouncer and she really focuses on me while I took her a picture Ah!truly she's not a camera shy.









I can't think of anything else to post here anymore.Just keep track of my baby's progress guys and you'll find out that she is a healthy baby you've seen.She's not fat and not malnourished either. She's just a one cute little girl.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home