Sunday, January 13, 2008

Priorities When Walking Down the Aisles!!!


What do you like to shop? Do you love shopping? I love shopping...really I love shopping. When I was still in Philippines, my money is just spent for shopping. Going to big malls, buy this and that, and I'm addicted to buy kinds of bags and sandals.I couldn't imagine how many pairs of sandals I got before and the kinds of bags that I bought. When I was still single,that's what I did. For me, shopping means just waste of money and just to unwind oneself from a busy work in a day. I never think about saving the money I earned. Just shop and shop. Those times were through.My life now have change. Really change. Shopping lead me to a different meaning now that I'm married.

Yesterday my Baby, my mother in-law and I went to a grocery store to buy meat, fruits, canned goods, and many more. I never expected that we got those shopping goods. It was too many and I was overwhelmed staring the groceries that we get. It was a different kind of shopping. When we shop, we always must think the essential things to buy. I was confused at first what to get and place it in the cart, I really don't have the idea what to buy in the groceries. But then I realized that I'm married, we need many stuffs for us. I then picked goods that are really what we need, well not to mention the chocolates I really like. Of course I took some of it.



























My Baby really says that shopping is tiring, but I need him when we shop. I do agree that it is really man's instinct that they don't like shopping that much. For them, shopping is a mission. They are out to buy a targeted item and flee the store as quickly as possible. But for women, they shop till they drop.
















Then today, Baby and I shopped again. We went to Walmart to buy other stuffs that was too expensive in that store we went to yesterday. We got one big cart full of groceries. It was tiring but I enjoyed. Yes, we did spend a lot of money but it's not regretful because it's our food and that is a basic need in life.

So, you guys out there when you go out for shopping, don't just get anything that is not important. Think and be a wise buyer.

Enjoy shopping!!

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 at 8:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!!! I love chocolates just so so so much!!

http://www.eileenyap.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home