Monday, April 28, 2008

Things I Miss in Pinas

I am now watching ABS-CBN news on my laptop while my hubby is also busy downloading movies on his computer. While I'm watching the I am now thinking about Philippines and this are the things that I miss most on this moment of time:


Going to the market early in the morning with my mother or late in the afternoon and shop for some fresh vegetables and have a fight with the crowed and negotiate all the high prices "hahahha". I miss doing this thing and how I wish I am doing it right now.



and drop-by at the dried fish (bulad) vendors and buy some "bulad" for dinner or breakfast with rice, fried eggs "yum".


and before we hit home , I would love to drop-by at my favorite "HALO-HALO" place to have refreshments.. I love this stuff....wish I can share it with all maybe one of this days will see.

I just miss the food in Pinas...

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At April 29, 2008 at 12:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What actually does HALO-HALO mean? We have a philipino eating outlet in town selling HALO-HALO but it looks not quite the same as the one shown in the photo in you blog here. I am just curious. hehe!

Regards, Eileen @ www.eileenyap.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home