Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Argao: I'm Falling for You

I have been to many places in my whole life when I was still in Philippines but theres nothing I can compare of my beloved hometown, ARGAO. Yes, I think I have blog already about my home town but since I'm a thousand miles from where I am right now, I can't help myself to reminisce my beloved hometown. I miss ARGAO.

As modernization and fast-paced developments happen to more and more municipalities in the province of Cebu, Argao strives to catch up with the strings of changes happening around the Philippine Islands, proving to the rest of the country what it is worth, but also very mindful of its rich socio-cultural and environmental heritage, making certain that whatever change happens the identity of Argao for which it is known is still preserved, thus ensuring that the future generations can still view Argao in all its historic splendor.

Argao has always been described as one of the most interesting places in the province and in the past it was known for its public stone buildings roofed with tiles. Argao remains one of the few towns in the country that still has traces of Spanish and early-American influences.

As I checking my picture files in my USB files, I found out that I have wonderful pictures that I have taken of my special hometown. I want this to share to all of you. For those who never been to my hometown, check this site, and you will see and know more about my hometown. Enjoy the pictures.

OUR CHURCH: BLACK AND WHITE PIC


FRONT VIEW CHURCH:


THE OLD CLOCK:


ARGAO JOE:


BALAY LUNGSOD:


HALL OF JUSTICE:


LEGISTATIVE BUILDING:


ALEX CAFE:


THE ROAD:


THE HOSPITAL:


PAGONG AND A GLIMPSE OF THE OLD CHURCH:


AN OLD TREE:


IF THERE'S AN OLD CHURCH,THERE'S AN OLD TREE AND THERE'S ALSO AN OLD HOUSE:


THE AGED ROOTS:


RIVERSTONE CASTLE:


ARGAO COAST:


THE BEACH:


IF THERE'S A BEACH THERES THE FAMOUS SKIM BOARDING IN MAHAYAHAY BEACH RESORT:


BUGASOK FALLS:


THE PEAK OF ARGAO:




THE PLAZA SQUARE,WI-FI FREE:


THE ORIGINAL TORTA DE ARGAO:


WELL, OF COURSE THE ARGAWANONS:


So, what do I think of Argao? One word: Lovely!

And awesome.

And amazing.

And breathtaking. Hahahaha.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home