Monday, June 16, 2008

Music: A Whisper to my Ear


Music is like a simple whisper to us. They seem to know our dim secrets that somehow startle as to wonder who we are, what we've been through, what we are feeling right now.

While I was having lunch at Jack in the Box today near my work place, I listened with my MP3, and this song suddenly strikes me.

jaya is it over

... It seems to echo something in my heart. I don't know why. But its like whispering me something. Oh, Music seems to wash away dust from my soul.

I felt teary eyed all of a sudden when I heard this song. "Is it over" I don't know. Is it true that where words fail, music speaks? hmmm..

I guess its simply because we have our own piece of sorrows, love, delights and Music is the only means whereby we feel these emotions in their universality.

So why don't you spend sometime to roam around Music stores and grab yourself some love songs cd's.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home