Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cebuano Rocks: Good night!

Before I will close this blog, I want to share this video to all of you..To all BISDAK!!



Nighty -night everyone....see you all tomorrow and God Bless us all. But before I go I would like to share a simple prayer for everyone.



Time has come for me to sleep ,
And I thank Thee for Thy keep.
Watch this night well over me
Teach me Lord to trust in Thee.

Many sins I've done today
Please, Lord take them all away.
Look upon me in Thy grace
Make me pure before Thy face.

Care for children sick and poor,
Grant them Lord Thy blessing more
Care for Mom and Dad the same
This I pray in Jesus' Name.
Amen



Goodnight to you all and sweet dreams. I will see you again...and thank you for the visit and come back again and again.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home