Thursday, June 12, 2008

Goodmorning Poem


I hope you woke up this morning
with a big smile on your face ....

I hope the sun is shining
just for you,

And the birds are singing their
very best songs ...

I hope your coffee is hot
and tastes just right,

And the cats are purring contentedly.


I hope the mailman waves a cheery hello,
and there are no bills in the mailbox ...

I hope that your day is filled with
lovely surprises,

And friends call you up just to say hello
I hope you feel on top of the world
with a spring in your step all day ....

I hope everything goes your way ...

I hope everything is well with your world,
A place for everything and everything in its place ....

I hope you can enjoy all you do and you are complimented
On the way you look and you can laugh and talk
And share to your heart's content ...

I hope you have all you wish for yourself
And those dear to you, and all your dreams
come true ....

At the end of the day, I wish you a perfect moon
Shining just for you, a snug and cozy bed with the softest of pillows.

I hope you have a perfect end to the perfect day
and I hope that every day is just as wonderful in its own way ...

I hope your day is ...
Filled with God's love ..

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home