Sunday, June 8, 2008

Marriage, Love and Life

1 Corinthians 13:4-8"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres".

This is the favorite Verse I want to read in the Bible.Wow!! January 11,2008 was the most memorable day of my entire life. You know why? I just get married to my "Knight and Shinning Armor". Love is on the air and I feel the soothing of the air breeze and the presence of God that very moment.

I got up early that morning and thinking what would happen that day. My Baby had a half day work that day and told me that I need to be in his workplace around 11 am. So I got to get ready and I'm thinking what will I say when I got to met his co-workers? Say "hi","hello",...blah, blah, blah....But I never think about it. I want to relax my mind and just think about the afternoon's big day.

My mother-in law see me off to the office of my future husband and then I was there. I was so surprised cause everyone was standing along the doorway and taking pictures of me and my Baby.Saying, "Congratulations, Best Wishes".. giving all their best smiles. I almost cried but I keep myself composed 'cause I don't want my make up to get ruin.(haahhaha). Seriously, I was so touched of what they prepared for us. They got a cake, some cookies, punch for drink, a gift and a card. It was simple but it was so touching. My Baby and I thanked them.

Slice ko sa cake!!


Relax realx sa mi..

One hour to go, my big moment come.I'm so excited and I felt different kinds of emotions within me. We got inside the courthouse, and there I saw the judge. He started to talk and do his part to bind us together.

This is it!!

Exactly 2:00 pm we were married. Mom and Jim(hubby's friend) was our witnesses. I'm now officially MRS. JINGLE SALAS-REEB.

I now prounce you hubby and wifey!!!

I thank God for the best Gift that He gave to me, my husband. Life and love are like hide and seek. People spend their whole lives looking for love, but when they finally forget to look for it, they find it. That's what I am. Some people pray to marry the man they love, my prayer will somewhat vary, I humbly pray to Heaven above that I love the man I marry.

From the movie Moulin Rouge, I want to share this quote:

"Never knew I could feel like this, like I've never seen the sky before. Want to vanish inside your kiss and I love you until the end of time."

Hope to live forever and ever together.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home