Monday, June 2, 2008

Pansit Palabok in Philippines...



Gosh! looking at this photo makes me hungry again "infact" I'm drooling ... It's been awhile now since the last time I 've eaten this Pancit Palabok. This is my favorite pancit (noodle dish). Palabok is the Filipino word for garnish or embellishment. But the garnishings in palabok are more than decorations, they make the noodle dish very special and incredibly delicious. I have eaten palabok on a regular one and I need to have some very soon. I have no calamansi though but lemon will do " I guess".

Okay! I better say goodnight now before I start graving another Filipino food.. "lol". Thanks for the hopped guys and see you all tomorrow.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Blogger Joro Livelihood said...

kalami ba ani day, ganahan kaayo anang palabok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home