Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lincoln Theater in Belleville IL

Just today I watch movie with my hubby in Lincoln Theater . It is my first time to go out to watch movie in here since I just enjoy watching movie at home with my DVD movies. I am a movie fanatic when I was still in Pinas. I never miss every new movie that is showing way back in Pinas. I enjoy the place, the company with close friends and the most especially after watching movie I always make sure that we will have coffee break.

Since its been awhile that I was not able to watch movie in a theater,so we went to Lincoln Theater. The theater is kind of old. I was surprised because I was expecting that it would be like in the movie theater in Pinas. Yes, its an old building, it was opened on October 6, 1921 with four acts of vaudeville and a silent movie, “The Old Nest”, the Lincoln Theatre soon became the premier theatre in all of southern Illinois. It is Located on Main Street in historic downtown Belleville, only 1 block from the fountain and square where I went to see the Art show last weekend.

But when you get inside the movie house it’s so clean and then it’s nice and spacious. Lots of people were watching movie too. Well, it costs $6 each and then we got large popcorn 2 large drinks. Wow, it was really satisfying and when I was sitting down and watching the movie, I feel strange maybe because it was my first time to be with American people watching movie. But I am very happy to be with my hubby and I pretty sure that both of us love the movie

By the way we watch “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull”.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At May 24, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Blogger talk said...

wow! tan-aw tan-aw naka movie diha ha..hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home