Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's a Baby Girl!

If you haven’t heard the news yet, My hubby and I are having a baby girl! I went in for my week 20 visit today and all is well. The due date is March 10, 2009.

I was so happy, excited that my baby is healthy and its 12 oz now. The body parts are fine, and everything really look so neat in the ultrasound. Such a joy to see her swimming making different moves inside my belly that brought me to tears..

Heres some pics:







We are just now looking at preparing the house for the baby. Like choosing a pink paint for the baby’s room and purchased matching bedding. I’m pretty sure I’ll be spending a lot of time researching baby car seats and other important baby items.

And most of all, I thanked God for this wonderful blessing He shared to me and to my hubby.






So as long as I have time, I’ll blog about my research as well as other baby happenings.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Blogger AiDiSan said...

I'm happy & excited for you & your hubby and I'm sure you will be great parents to your baby girl.

Take Care always!

 
At November 18, 2008 at 11:58 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Mine is a baby girl too! My due date is very very soon.... 22nd Dec 2008, about 4 weeks to go! How r u in your 20s' weeks? Hope u r fine and take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home