Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Sproutwells Family



I’ve just watched the sproutwells video at You Tube because most of my blogger friends are talking about it. The video was funny and it tickles me a lot. It’s about a veggie and fruit family who lives among human. It’s not your typical neighbors but you’ve probably wish to have one like them because their friendly and comes from different colors, leafy and looks yummy to me.

If I have to be a vegetable then I want to be an Asparagus because it’s high in glutathione (important anticarcinogen), also contain rutin, and a good source of vitamin A, C, E, B-complex vitamins, potassium and zinc. And of course, I love to eat them too. How about you?

So guys get tickle and have fun watching the video. And please feel free to grab the code and share it to all your friends who would like a good laugh. Watch it now.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home