Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Q and A

I'm kind of tired to think of what to blog about as filler, so I decided to do this.

(1. Had a beer with?

>>> Last time I had a bottle of beer was in 2007(?). Yes not that long..and why do I remember such a thing? Because it was my despidida party before I came here to US.

(2. Went to the movies with?

>>>> Once again this was 2008. I remember my hubby and I were watching 007( the latest one) because it was the LAST!!! Can you believe that. I was pregnant then....so when the baby came, we just opted not to go to the movies.

(3. Went to the mall with?

>>>>> Ah this was just last month. I was with my little one Leanna.

(4 . Talked on the phone with?

>>>> My husband.

(5. Made you laugh?

>>>>just few hours ago..hmm...well, my husband or the daughter..

(6 . You hugged?

>>> My daughter and my hubby before we went to bed.

(7. You yelled at?

>>>>> none..so far

WOULD YOU RATHER...?

(1. Pierce your nose or tongue?

>>>> Why will I do that? I have all the holes in my body that I need..

(2 . Be serious or be funny?

>>>> Depends on the situation. Mostly funny nowadays since I don't get to mingle with other people but family.

(3. Drink whole or skim milk?

>>>> Whole...

(4 . Die in a fire or get shot?

>>>>> Again, why????? But if I really have to choose, get shot..quick and easy.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

(1. Sun or moon?

>>> Day - sun, Night - moon....kaya mo yun?

(2. Winter or Fall?

>>> Fall

(3. Left or right?

>>>> Left or right what? I guess right.

(4. Sunny or rainy?

>>>> When I'm in the house, rainy is fine. But when I need to be out there, sun is good.

(5. Peach or Pear?

>>>> Mango?? I don't care for those 2 fruits, sorry.

(6. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?

>>>> cut it...love spaghetti!!


(7.Do You Cook?


>>>> Yes I do...everyday. sometimes 3x a day.

(8. Current mood?

>>>Serious, cause I'm blogging.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At May 17, 2010 at 6:58 AM, Blogger 日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,性愛

 
At June 3, 2010 at 5:37 AM, Blogger 飯糰夾蛋Karen said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

 
At June 25, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home