Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Q and A

I'm kind of tired to think of what to blog about as filler, so I decided to do this.

(1. Had a beer with?

>>> Last time I had a bottle of beer was in 2007(?). Yes not that long..and why do I remember such a thing? Because it was my despidida party before I came here to US.

(2. Went to the movies with?

>>>> Once again this was 2008. I remember my hubby and I were watching 007( the latest one) because it was the LAST!!! Can you believe that. I was pregnant then....so when the baby came, we just opted not to go to the movies.

(3. Went to the mall with?

>>>>> Ah this was just last month. I was with my little one Leanna.

(4 . Talked on the phone with?

>>>> My husband.

(5. Made you laugh?

>>>>just few hours ago..hmm...well, my husband or the daughter..

(6 . You hugged?

>>> My daughter and my hubby before we went to bed.

(7. You yelled at?

>>>>> none..so far

WOULD YOU RATHER...?

(1. Pierce your nose or tongue?

>>>> Why will I do that? I have all the holes in my body that I need..

(2 . Be serious or be funny?

>>>> Depends on the situation. Mostly funny nowadays since I don't get to mingle with other people but family.

(3. Drink whole or skim milk?

>>>> Whole...

(4 . Die in a fire or get shot?

>>>>> Again, why????? But if I really have to choose, get shot..quick and easy.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

(1. Sun or moon?

>>> Day - sun, Night - moon....kaya mo yun?

(2. Winter or Fall?

>>> Fall

(3. Left or right?

>>>> Left or right what? I guess right.

(4. Sunny or rainy?

>>>> When I'm in the house, rainy is fine. But when I need to be out there, sun is good.

(5. Peach or Pear?

>>>> Mango?? I don't care for those 2 fruits, sorry.

(6. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?

>>>> cut it...love spaghetti!!


(7.Do You Cook?


>>>> Yes I do...everyday. sometimes 3x a day.

(8. Current mood?

>>>Serious, cause I'm blogging.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home