Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tired need to rest

It's been a while that I never blog, I felt so lazy for this week I just don't know why. I wake up late every morning and then just staring at the computer and felt so lazy. I really wonder why.

Anyhow, today is my Dental appointment. Today my tooth will be pulled out. I know that I'm ready for this cause I prepare myself for this day. My mother in-law take me to the dentist and then it took an hour to get that tooth. I got three shots so that I could not feel the pain when pulling my tooth.

It was terrible but the dentist told me that I'm a very strong lady to hold on the session while pulling my tooth.

Right now, I'm tired and I need to eat soft food.
I have to rest now and I will be blogging more next time.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2008 at 7:07 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

hope you get better soon and really you're a strong lady :) i'm always nervous for the dentist :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home