Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Presents

I guess everybody was happy celebrating the special day of hearts. What presents did you get? What did you do? Where did you go?

Well, my hubby and I just stayed at home but what surprises me that day was the presents he gave me. A dozen of Red Roses, a Tweety Card, and the 3lbs of solid Hersheys Chocolate. Can you imagine me eating that solid chocolate?ahhahahahaah..(mapudpud gyud ako ngipon ug kina-on). These gifts maybe too simple for the eyes of other people but for me it was the thought that counts, and I love all these stuffs.









I love my husband so much as no other woman can ever love him as I do.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

At February 16, 2008 at 5:48 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

happy valentine :)

 
At February 16, 2008 at 9:57 AM, Blogger tweety said...

thanks jeanne....drop by always....

 
At February 16, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Blogger tweety said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At February 16, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Blogger tweety said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home