Monday, April 28, 2008

Beach...the Beach...


Hahahaa ! I should try this one but where the "heck"! I'm going to get some sand ? I love to go to the beach cause I miss staring and swimming with my two piece swimsuit and displaying my cute body !!! ngaks!! the smell of the ocean and the wind blows made me I feel contented and at peace. I feel sorry that we are so far away from the beach cause we are in the middle of the United States.

Anyway, I have to park my fingers now and start working again and maybe coffee will help me think something to write descent on my next post. Have a Blessed Day everyone.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At May 2, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Blogger roffe said...

Just 100 meter (0,06 miles) from my house it is a small beach. On hot days I use to go there when I comes home from work.It's to cold now..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home