Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bed Time



Hahaha...my post is nothing to do with the photo above, I just thought sharing it because I been in one of that jeepney sweating like a pig. I am now in youtube listening about call center issues and golly! some people are pretty mean to people who work in it.

Anyhow,It's passed my bedtime so I better go to be now before I use all my energy left, it's time to recharge and get some more juice. I really miss being young I was so full of energy and very active in everything.

And now here I am only 30 and feeling sometimes like 60 lol ...I have to take care of myself seriously because I want to grow old gracefully and pretty 'huh'...anyway, still blog hopping and hope to catch you all soon. Thank you so much for all of you who left me some comments. You all take good care and God bless us always. Mwahhhhhh.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At April 29, 2008 at 9:36 PM, Blogger 2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

sleep early... rest more... take appropriate diet and enjoy... :)
life would gracefully pass...

 
At April 30, 2008 at 5:37 AM, Blogger tweety said...

your right Uncle Josh..thanks for the good advice..

See u around!

 
At April 30, 2008 at 9:52 AM, Blogger 2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

oh yes... you don't look a day older than 20...
stop lying about being 30 alright? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home