Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MACTAN AIRPORT:Hellos and Good byes


Mactan International Airport is a place that I never really thought I'd spend as much time as I do. Yes, because when I was still in the Philippines I see off my close Korean students and whom I become my close friends. But there are some reasons why I hate it. It all comes down to "hello" and "good bye"

I've watched people say good bye, cling to each other, crying, holding each other. This is always the scene in the airport and this scene stays forefront in my mind throughout the day.

Last year November 24 1997, I've seen myself crying, clinging, holding my family when I bid goodbye to them cause I have to be here in USA. I was extending my arms to them and cried deep with in my heart until the tips of my fingers to their fingers are finally pulled apart. And this was inside Mactan International Airport.

SCENES AT THE AIRPORT: THE DAY I LEFT CEBU PHILIPPINES:








MY NIECE, ZEE..SHE'S SAD KNOWING THAT HER TITA BEAUTY(that's what she calls me) IS LEAVING HER BEHIND:


Good byes are never easy. I hate it. And even while writing this, it set my heart pounding. My family is the most important person in my whole life and I know it will be very difficult for me not seeing them for long time.I know they gonna miss me and I truly miss them too.


I wish they are all well in the Philippines. I will truly miss you all.

Soon,I'll be back there...in the Queen City of South. OUR BELOVED CEBU.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home