Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Reynaldo Lapuz:You give me my first real LAUGH.

I had the best laugh in my whole damn life last night when I watch Renaldo Lapuz, a Filipino who was one of the thousand hopefuls who auditioned for American Idol this Season. Oh man, he was so hilarious and so entertaining. "Grabe, lahi jud ang Pinoy oi" and for that I could say I am proud to be Filipino. hahaha..

Can u believe it? He stormed American idol with his creativity, confidence and sincerity. He sang his own composition titled " We’re Brothers Forever” and he truly means it.

I feel his passion and seeing him on stage while the whole world is watching makes me realize to never ever let go of your hopes. One day you will see that it all finally come together What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?

He is a typical example of a true blooded Pinoy. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” Congratulations, Renaldo Lapuz!!

RENALDO LAPUZ - AMERICAN IDOL AUDITION


We're Brothers Forever Philippines Politicians Version


You gave me my first real laugh on these trying times. :-)
Facts about him:
he's 45 years old, single.
he was a tricycle driver in Quezon City, Philippines
he now works as a janitor at Wal-mart in Reno

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home