Monday, March 24, 2008

Cebu Doctors University Student : got killed

March is the month for excited graduating students. I even remember the day when I march down that aisle and got my diploma, and that was the moment that I couldn't forget. After a long way in going to school and long last I got the prize of labor.

But how about if an incident happen before your graduation? I remember 2nd week of this month while I was reading the news in Sun Star Cebu I was very shocked to what happen to this young lady named Ruby Jade Magpatoc Ruba.She was attacked along Gov. Roa St. in Barangay Capitol, Cebu City. At the time of the attack, she was working on a case study she had to finish in order to graduate on March 30.A robber shot and killed past midnight a nursing student just three weeks shy of her graduation.

Wow, that was a very sad moment to the family of Ruby. After a week of investigation, the police officer caught the responsible men who do the crime act.And mind you, these men are just teen agers. I don't know how to react of what they have done to young and pretty lady.

After I have read the news, I tried to look on her in friendster account, I got it but it was a private profile. It was just then my curiosity to know more about here. Right now, as I was browsing some on youtube, I then remember this young lady and try to search if some friends of her maybe uploading a video of her.

Thanks God, I found 2 videos of her, and I want to share this to everyone and let us pray that she may rest in peace. Let us also include her in our daily prayers. Even if I don't know her but I guess she is a good child and I want to extend my sympathy to her family.



-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

5 Comments:

At March 24, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Blogger Utah Mommy said...

What a waste! I felt so bad she didn't even march down the isle and get her diploma as her prize of labor. I pray that she may rest in peace. She is a beautiful young lady and i am sure she's got lots of dream when she was alive. I would like to extend my condolence to her family.

 
At March 24, 2008 at 9:30 PM, Blogger tweety said...

yup, I do believe too that she got lots of wonderful dreams for her future, but her life was just ended that way..lets just pray for her

 
At March 25, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Blogger Twerlyn said...

Tweet, few night before that incident kay naa ra ko diha banda kung asa cia gipatay..yay kahadlok d-i diha ba wa ko kabalo. Sayang ang student nurse oi,unta lagi wa cia nichagit.
Tweet, asa man imong blogroll banda fir friends link? cge i-add ko, ug i-add sad tika.
Di-a d-i ko sa Banawa nagpuyo, taga CEbu ka?asa d-i ka karon?advance best wishes sa imong pinaabot nga kasal!

 
At March 25, 2008 at 8:18 AM, Blogger xeroiscute said...

elmo: thats so sad.. i will pray for her family to be strong..

 
At March 25, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Blogger Paoper said...

Those dimwit lowlives deserve to be exiled in the South Pole. With no food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home