Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Criss Angel:Ultimate Levitation

Ever since when I was young, I am always facinated and amazed of magical tricks. It is very entertaining to watch and can be very tricky as well. There are few illusionists that I know such as Harry Houdini, David Blaine,and David Copperfield, but there is one man I truly admire most and that is Criss Angel. But who he really is?

Criss Angel was born in East Meadow, Long Island on December 19, 1967. His birth name is Christopher N. Sarantakos. He's the youngest of three boys in a close-knit Greek-American family. He knew from the age of six when he first saw his Aunt Stella perform a trick for him that he wanted to be a magician. And guess what, as early as the age of 12, he got his first paying gig. At the tender age of 19, he was already earning up to $3,000 per week performing at kid's parties and nightclubs. He has studied mysticism, yoga, martial arts and dance. Such a round talent man.



I have seen some of his shows on TV when I was still I'm Philippines. and from that time I always watch his series. I know he has inspired other people out there and the best part is, he will be performing at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas. Preview performances for CRISS ANGEL Believe begin September 1 and run through September 11 and make sure to mark that down in your calendar!

Here's the lovely part and this is not a trick, they are holding a contest by just texting. All you have to do is Text 'Believe' to 22122 to win 2 tickets to 'CRISS ANGEL Believe'.

You can take your date with you! How cool is that?

See you there!

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Blogger tohoshinki said...

I am a big fan of Criss Angel as well and the tricks he does are really amazing,especially the levitation.Criss Angel Levitation Trick is revealed now and if you want to learn more about it click here Criss Angel Levitation Trick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home