Friday, June 20, 2008

Himantayon.com: Cool Site!


I came across with this blog, HIMANTAYON.COM and I vow that from this day forward I am going to lurk on this blog.

I could really say how talented and innovative the owner of this blog. I love the concept. Nalingaw ko. Sige jud kog agik-ik og katawa.

These kind of people surely makes the world fling into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities. At times in our life, we do feel that that we are hopeless and empty and we have no appropriate sword other than LAUGHTER.

And I am the kind who loves merriment and amusement and because of that sometimes I do invent laughter. Yeah. Mora kog buang.lol

To Himantayon,

I laugh with you and I love your enthusiasm towards life. Thank you for giving us a zeal of laughter in most situation, you are gifted.

Keep up a hahahahappy site! GO BISDAK!!!

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home