Sunday, June 22, 2008

Starbucks:Tasting the Stars


Favorite: Blended Ice Caramel Cream
(Caramel blended with ice, topped with whipped cream and drizzled with caramel sauce)

Oh Starbucks!, how an afternoon delight you are! Even if I go ahead and get the world globe spinning, you will always be the worlds favorite drink. I don't care how much calories you contain but damn, I just simply love your taste. You have a sharpening effect on me.

Above all, you are the very reason why lovers bond and enjoy sipping while gazing at the same star. You come in between talks and simply ignites our whole system. It's simply automatic, like love. It automatically warms your heart but sometimes automatically burns you.

I do believe that the most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat, a Starbucks to drink and somebody to love. Whew, I am like tasting the stars while telling you this.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home