Sunday, March 30, 2008

Korean Friendship

In one of my post I was making a movie video about my friends in Pinas , but now I want to share the friendship I had with my students. It’s so hard sometimes to trust someone especially that you are not the same race and not the same culture. Do you think you can build friendship in that easy way?
I’m talking about my Korean friends when I was still working in Pinas. Some people think that if you have a foreign friend you are just using them for other purposes. But it was really very different in my situation.Yes, I was a teacher in a Korean Academy before so then I meet these people in my life. It was difficult for me at first how to deal with them especially they don’t speak English that much. It was really so hard for me.
As time goes by, we learn many things from each other. Like liking the food we eat, the booze that we are going to order, the kind of place we want to venture and everything seems go so smoothly. I learn their language, they learn some Filipino words too but of course they learn how to speak English. That’s the most important thing.
Right now, still I keep thinking the good memories they left behind in my heart. A memory that I will treasure till my last breath.

Heres the music video I made for them: I want to say thank you to all my students that was so good to me and to KERRY, JIM, JACK and BARRY for being always there and for helping me find the meaning of the word FRIEND.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At April 3, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

that was a very nice video you did.

constance
http://almanacqueen.com
http://sunnysideupfoodie.blogspot.com

 
At April 5, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Blogger tweety said...

thanks caramel, Yes, I'm just missing them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home