Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Single Lady before: but now Happily Married

I really love to experiment things with my laptop. Today I came up this slide show that I made. It really takes time for me to do it but I'm on cloud nine when I had finish it. It may not be perfect as others do it but as long as I have done my very best then it never matters to me. It's my first time to do this so I guess you would consider my being a beginner. Next time I know that I can do it more better. There is always what we call the "first timer".

Well, my clippings is just all about me. All are solo pictures, these are all taken in "Pinas", when I was still enjoying my single life. It was really fun and I never regreted that I got married now at the age of 30(katuo-han ba na 30 ko?) 'cause I know deep within that I have enjoyed my being single.I have venture lots of places not only in Cebu but some famous Islands in "Pinas". I love to travel of course. I never expected of being single for 30 years cause I really want to get married at the age of 25, just like my mother, but time never permits me. I have lived my single life so contended and so blissfully happy.

Some of my batch mates in high school and University would ask me why I was still single since most of them are married already. I just give them my sweetest smile and said, "Well, I just want to enjoy more before I would hooked up my self to someone forever. Marriage thing is not that easy, its a forever commitment between two individuals and you also committing your self to God." I always tell them that way.

But then one day God sent me a Prince to be with me in my entire journey in this world. So I guess it was my time then to get married. And here I am now, enjoying the next stage of my life...a married lady. I know that this stage is more challenging than being single woman, and I love it cause I love to explore and to discover new things in life.

So, to all single ladies out there, this all I can say, "ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST"..
and don't ever settle on if you are not sure that you are already satisfied of being single.

Now, enjoy my first movie Video, take note I made it by myself and I deserve a treat after posting this...

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At March 25, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Blogger talk said...

hahaha..very good for a first timer! Really good job - it's like a pro!

 
At March 26, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Blogger tweety said...

thanks Ec...wala gyud ni tulganay!!ahahah

 
At March 26, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi sis, thanks for visiting my travel blog, and sorry for my late reply...you have a very interesting blog...sure pwedeng pwede tayong link ex...please let me know when you linked me up so that i can link you up, too!

btw, you may also want to visit my
food blog and link ex, too if you don't mind...hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home