Sunday, May 4, 2008

Jollibee, can't help to think about it..

Today my hubby and I were busy cleaning our yard. Wow, we have a nice weather today. So I'm so happy that I can wear my favorite shorts. I do the lawn mowing and then I cut the grasses. My hubby rake the leaves and then clean our cars.

It was a little tiring since we have a big backyard and I do all the lawn mowing. But I find it easy and fun. As I remember way back in my hometown in(ARGAO)Pinas, I never use this kind of machines that I'm using right now. I just used "bolo" or "guna" to do all the yard work. But there were even times that I will use my bare hands to clean. Unlike in here just a click and then everything will be just so easy.








So after the yard work my hubby asked me what I want to eat for dinner and I said I want Jollibee "nyahahha" wish ko lang!!...I miss that food so much. I am fastfood lover when I was still in Pinas. I love to eat any fast food, especially JOLLIBEE!!! Lasang Pinoy , malinamnam at masarap'yum'. so when my hubby heard my reply he laugh so loud and then he said he can take me to McDonalds cause its just almost the same like Jollibee. But then I refuse I said lets just make Chicken Barbecue for dinner. So we did. and after eating I cant still help myself to think about Jollibee..


So to all my online friends who live in California ..please send me some jollibee 'have pity on me'...pretty please , LOL!!

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

5 Comments:

At May 4, 2008 at 11:45 PM, Blogger askgreg said...

Jollibee > McDonalds any day indeed!

 
At May 5, 2008 at 7:29 AM, Blogger 2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

haha...
that's cute...
come on...
jollibee... NOWAY~!
too bad we don't have it in malaysia...
ahhaha
:)
but we're starting to have a lot more fast food chains though

 
At May 6, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Blogger Angel in the Sickroom said...

I love Jollibee! I even made a post about Jollibee and all hehehe.

Anyway I don't know if you do tags but I have a tag for you. ^_^

http://blog.edgarvincentbautista.com/2008/05/long-week-schedule.html

 
At May 7, 2008 at 11:12 PM, Blogger AiDiSan said...

My kids are addicted to Jollibee food and usually, I buy cheeseburger first in McDo for myself and enjoy eating it in Jollibee while my kids are busy savoring Jolly chicken joy.

 
At May 7, 2008 at 11:24 PM, Blogger Jojo said...

Sexy naman nito!!!

Oo nga Jollibee. I miss the Chickenjoy. Yummmyyyy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home