Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nike Human Shoes



BLOGGERS!! a quick news for us. The Nike Human shoes is now available in all stores around the world and you can get your pairs now if you have a million bucks "hahahhah". I thought, this photos pretty cool and freaky. I am not sure if I will buy some and I don't have a million bucks anyway.

I am done here for tonight and I have to go to bed now. I'm sleepy now cause I got a tough day at work today.

Good night guys and sweet dreams !

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At May 2, 2008 at 9:49 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I dont think I would buy a shoes like that lol

Have a great weekend

 
At May 3, 2008 at 5:23 PM, Blogger desperateblogger said...

the shoes actually grosses me out!

anyway hi! please update my link to http://pinaymomblogs.com

tnx!

my old link might be any of these

and life goes on

desperateblogger

lena

 
At May 15, 2008 at 8:50 PM, Blogger Paoper said...

Tweety, it's not freaky. It's F-R-E-A-K-Y.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home