Monday, May 12, 2008

KFC.. I got you!

Yes, I was really still thinking about Jollibee Chicken Joy right now. But see what I got for dinner tonight. I got KFC!! It feels good to eat food in here that we also have in Philippines. Well, maybe the name could be different cause its Jollibee and then its KFC but still its chicken.

It's my first time actually to eat KFC chicken here since I arrived here in USA. Wow!! the taste is really so good and really yummy. And the size of the chicken is so huge and then they got two side dish, a smash potato and coleslaw.

Heres the pics:

Still in the Bag:



Still in pack!!


It's KFC!!!



I'm ready for dinner!!



I am really enjoying my dinner, and its really true. Can't you see my face?

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At May 12, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Blogger Jojo said...

Do not get addicted with KFC. LOL!!!

I gained weight because I used to eat fast food like this.

Take care.

 
At May 13, 2008 at 3:11 AM, Blogger YYun said...

i'm a KFC fan too!

 
At May 15, 2008 at 1:38 AM, Blogger eDreGiN said...

Kalami pud ana! There's no KFC here too...and it make us pinoys here very sad...we have the other version though(but without the sauce!) ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home