Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bloggers



Stop blogging? I'm only kidding.

Why do I blog? I could only think of ten reasons for now.

1. There is fun to it.
2. To have an outlet for anything.
3. To know what others think. Their opinions matter.
4. To learn the life of friends who have started blogging these days.
5. To see how weird this world can be.
6. To gain blogger friends.
7. To realize that this information superhighway can be educational and inspirational at the same time.
8. To critic other bloggers.
9. To be known to the blogosphere that I exist.
10. To know that others write crazy things about their crazy life.

There are specific blogs that I visit everyday. And I will continue blogging because in this blogosphere, everyone is equal and is reserved a space.

Best of luck to all of us bloggers.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At April 7, 2008 at 2:28 AM, Blogger SPLICE said...

You have a WiFi connection there in that photo? I'm curious :)

 
At April 9, 2008 at 1:25 AM, Blogger cheenkeei said...

the only reason i started blogging was to have a breather for anything.. and when I saw this post of yours I just realized that there's a lot of reason behind it, just like you.. hope we can be online friends :)

http://cheenkeei.page.ph
http://cheenkeei.blogspot.com

 
At April 9, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Blogger roffe said...

Hello. I've a HP-laptop too, but I've had a lot of problem. Twice at repairs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home