Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Preschool Teacher

It’s been a while that I didn’t blog, it was because I was busy and also I was just too excited to work again. Yes, I’m working now. Just last Monday, was my first day of work. I’m a lead Teacher in K1 and in toddlers. I just can’t help myself to celebrate that I will be working again. When the director called me last Sunday and told me that I am hired I really jumped for joy and I thanked God so much. I know this is His entire plan.

The school where I’m teaching is not far from where I live. It will only take 10 minutes drive, see how close it is. Lit’l Munchkins Child Care is the name of the school. We have toddlers up to Preschoolers.
MAO NI ANG SCHOOL:


LOGAN and ME!! cute kaayo oi..he's 2 years old


NANCY and LOGAN..ug ako..

On my first day of work I was then so eager to meet my students. I work 8 hours a day. My first class is the toddlers, they are about 2 to 3 years old. Wow, they are so cute. What do we do is we play, read stories, and take a nap. Just that easy. On my next session are my K1 class, they are from ages 3-4. In this class they are more responsive and you can communicate well with them.

The twins, PATRIA(left)and PATRICIA(RIGHT)..Nancy(center) Snack time!


PHILIP and LOGAN..


The job is easy, they play, study and rest. But, you know that kids are always kids. You know how they behave, but all I can say is that if you don’t have patience with them then don’t be a teacher, that’s the only key you must have. Thank God, He gave me that gift.

So, best luck for me.

-->

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At April 3, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Blogger talk said...

beautiful kids. I am so happy for you. I am sure you'd be a good teacher, as you always are.

 
At April 5, 2008 at 12:47 AM, Blogger E-Tavasi said...

nice picture :D so cute

let ex-change link

Etavasi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home